BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Jar of Hearts

Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri


Dear Monday,
Thanks for having the word "mon" in you. That's French for "mine", in case you weren't aware, Monday, but it makes me think of you as "my day", and frankly that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.


Another Monday. A snowy Monday, no less. I'm telling you, the universe knows when I need things like this. To either help me feel better from a sad/mad day, or to enrich the good days. The flakes today are slow falling, fluffy, snow-globey. I love it. Now I know not everybody loves snow--but I'm probably happy enough to cover for those who aren't so thrilled. No worries. I've gotcha covered.
Happy Monday.


P.S. Scary thought: Oireachtas is NEXT Weekend!

0 comments: