BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What If You

What If You by Joshua Radin

Being a massage therapist, I meet and work with a lot of people. I've noticed that some of them look like celebrities. So I thought I'd make a post about it. I did not know some of the work they've done, I looked it up on IMDB.
Kerr Smith. Maybe most known for his role on Dawson's Creek. Also in Life Unexpected, Charmed, My Bloody Valentine, and Final Destination.

Anna Kendrick. Twilight, Up In The Air, 50/50

I had a client once who looked like this guy:

Recently had one on my table who was an older, blonder version of him:

Tonight, I was working on a regular. And I could not place who he reminded me of. 15 minutes to the end of the session, it clicks:

^David Cross. Principal Gold from She's The Man.

There's one more client that every time she comes in I swear she looks like a celebrity-but I can't place it yet.

I also saw The Woman in Black this weekend. Eek. I thought it was scary, and I loved it! If you like scary movies, this is definitely one I would recommend. Daniel Radcliffe was fantastic in my opinion.

0 comments: