BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Intro/About Me

Alright, welcome welcome. Odds are I will be updating this thing very often, because I'm working for my parents at their office-and my job is sitting at a computer. It's not a hard job, it gets old and boring fast. But hey-at least I get paid for it right? I manage to keep myself entertained with Facebook, YouTube, occasionally Myspace...So, I guess I'll start out with a little intro about me (not like you need it or anything...)
As you know, my name is Stacy Jo. I used to not like my name but now I love it. Youngest of three, one brother, one sister. They are the best siblings and I love them both. My favorite color is green. I am an Irish Step Dancer and it is so much fun! I adore laughing and pictures. I write a lot so some of that will be posted on here as well. Music is a huge staple in my life, I relate to it very well. All the songs on my play list have a special meaning to me. Either dedicated to me, an event/evening, or just remind me of someone/something. My friends are my saving grace. Without them I wouldn't be where I am, and I wouldn't be who I am today. I eat colored candy (M&M's, Skittles, etc) two at a time by the same color. I don't eat the crust on pop-tarts. I love juice and root beer (not together though). Anywho, as I post more, you'll get to know more about me and what endeavors I face going through this thing we call life.

0 comments: