BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time Flies

Well, nothing really to report...school is hard, but it's great. I have mid-terms next week which is insane to think about! I'm half way through my second quarter! It's crazy how fast it's gone already-but I find that when you're doing something you love, time almost doesn't exist. And the thought of graduation on May 22 seems way close, but like it can't come fast enough.
It's snowed often this week which makes me happy. I love snow. It's pretty. Peaceful. Sparkly. I can't wait for Winter to fully set in. Bliss.
I would just like to take a second to express my appreciation for my friends. They really are the best ones anyone could possibly have. I'm glad we're as close as we are...and I love how some of us have stayed in touch for years. Goes to show that true friends are really there. Even if we've been apart for ages.
Awesome songs you should listen to:
Everybody's Someone by Leann Rimes and Brian McFadden
Christmas Melody and A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief by Jon Schmidt
Pretty much anything by Delta Goodrem.
Good Night.

0 comments: