BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hair, Finals and Boxes.


So, I dyed my hair. I love it. Tim says I dye my hair more than he waxes his eyebrows...I hope that's true...haha. I loved having the way blond highlights in my hair-surprisingly-so we tried to do the whole thing that color; it didn't look right. My hair color almost looked confused and dull (to me anyways). So on Saturday-we did this! The box said "chesnut". As you can see, it's a dark red. I am definitely a fan of it.
It's December! Yay!..... It's finals weeks! Yuck! I am half way through them though, so far I'm doing pretty well I think. Anatomy on Monday is going to be a royal pain. Keep your fingers crossed for me! After this next week, I will officially be half way done!!!
My parents surprised me with a real Christmas tree! It's so pretty! I was very delighted when I saw it. This is my second real Christmas tree (my first, given to me by Joseph). It's beautiful.
I sent off boxes to my missionaries. (well, 4 of them.) Yes, maybe I didn't need to. Yes, I put a lot of money into the contents of said boxes. Yes, I put a lot of money into sending said boxes. But honestly- I don't care. They're out there, away from home. Who knows what they're getting this holiday season. I don't want them to feel sad, neglected or anything like that. My brother said that Christmas on missions suck, and if that's the case for these boys-I hope my box will bring them some cheer and comfort to know that I love them and I am keeping them in mind this Christmas. (They're pretty amazing boxes, I'm not gonna lie. I'd love me if I sent me a box like that...haha. I almost feel like Santa Claus to these boys. I love them.) So I think about what these boxes will do for them, and nothing else matters. It makes it all worth it.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You're so sweet.