BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Better Than

Better Than by The John Butler Trio (listen to it, love it. I just heard it this morning.)

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours."
I'm taking the MBLEx on Saturday. It's a hugely important test. It determines whether or not I can get licensed as a Massage Therapist. It's normal to feel some apprehension
, right? And I think that's what I'm feeling. I'm nervous, but normally nervous. I think. And I feel fairly confident, but not over-confident so that's good. We'll see how it goes..
I guess the best inspiration comes at night...because I've been in a serious writing drought for a long time, but last night I was watching a movie on my laptop and sentences, phrases and dialogue started ambushing my brain. So I gratefully opened a Word document and started typing again. It felt good.
And I may be the only one that feels this way, but I have Loved the near constant rain the past week-ish. But I don't care what other people think. I love it. But the whole thunder/lightning thing needs to go..
Oh, P.S. My toe is all healed. Still a little bruised, but it's not freakishly disgusting anymore. I can walk, work out, dance, etc.
K,Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one, I have LOVED the rain storms this week.

Linds said...

I've LOVED the rain as well, perhaps I should move to Seattle or something. but the thunder and lightning stay.