BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Vila Rada

Vila Rada by Nikola Sarcevic

Well, Alexis's wedding was awesome. I was so happy to be a part of it. It was a good evening.

I have to get my wisdom teeth out..yay...but I only need my top ones out at this moment. But all my wisdom teeth look good and they're not causing any problems, all in line and everything. They said they'll come out easy. I also have a few cavities that need to be filled so on Monday I will go in and get one side taken care of-one wisdom tooth and some cavities. And then a week later I will go in and have the same thing on the other side. The plus side--I'm going to be sedated. Thank goodness. I do not like the dentist. Not him personally-but his profession. But I'm going to a new dentist-and I really like them so far. Hopefully I still have the same opinion after this adventure. haha.
I'm going to Texas on Wednesday morning. That was just decided about 30 mins ago. I'm flying to Houston with my mom and we're going to see my sister, Jarmo and Muppet. I'm excited. We'll be down there over the 4th which is going to be amazing! We're going to party and it is going to be fantastic. And hot..
So, I'll be in Houston this week and come back Sunday night, just in time to go to the dentist on Monday morning..whoopee...

0 comments: