BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 things I love

Aly tagged me, so I shall happily do this. haha. I tag Nicole and Lindsay.
Five things I love (in no particular order):
Dancing.
I have been Irish Step Dancing for about two and a half years, I love it. It's a great form of
exercise, and it is a wonderful escape from reality. Being able to travel across the floor in soft shoe, or stomp it all out in hard shoe. The people in my dance class are also a wonderful part of dance too. I have made some great friends through dance. We all come from different backgrounds, ages, places and phases of life. But we all share a common bond with our love of dance. This picture was taken while I was on my toes in my hardshoes. Pretty huh?

Pictures.
I am pretty much
attached to my camera. I have it with me almost everywhere I go. I've got a million pictures of friends, family, scenery. I love it. People who know me know that where I go-my camera is coming with me.
Laughing.
Laughing, Smiling, Being happy...there's nothing better. Especially after going through a lot of really hard, life altering-faith shaking events...being happy is something I think a ton of people take for granted...I adore laughing, there is nothing that feels so good as a hard, gut busting laughing session. I have laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe, cried, collapsed on the floor/couch/chair, got the hiccups, almost got physically sick and threw up. I have laughed through an entire movie. I have laughed for 4 hours straight. Some of my friends from junior high said that they wouldn't be surprised if I died laughing. Laughing always makes you feel better too. Here is a picture of me and my friend Lindsay laughing (which really isn't rare at all...)
Music.
Playing it, listening to it, analyzing it...music is a huge part of my life. As you should know by now. I can relate to music and tie it with situations, events, people, feelings, times of my life... music seems to put into words what nothing else can. When I can't put what I'm feeling down in writing a
narrative, I can usually find a song that will fit almost perfectly. It's so versatile. There are some simply beautiful, amazingly inspiring, beautifully depressing songs and lyrics out there.
Massage Therapy.
Even though I haven't been going to massage therapy school that long, I already love it. I can't even really explain it, but I just simply love it. I have been so happy with the choice to go where I'm going. It's not only massage, but natural, holistic healing as well. Cranio-sacral, Meridians, Energy work stuff. It's great!

0 comments: