BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slight Update

For some reason---I feel weird. I just feel like somethings wrong. It was way bad on Tuesday and I couldn't shake it. I still haven't been able to shake it or figure out what is causing said feeling. It's like I feel like something is wrong with someone I know...or something is going to happen. Weird.
Yesterday- my dear Tim came to visit me on his journey back up to Logan. It was so good to see him and I was way surprised when he called to see if he could stop by. He stayed for a couple hours and we completely lost track of time. We had a loverly chat. I'm thinking I may go up to Logan on Sunday and see him and Jacki, and some other friends up there.
School is going good. I did two massages on people not in my class-and I got great feedbacks from both, so that's awesome. I'm still loving it-and still feel great about it.
Well----that's about it...

0 comments: