BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh Deer!


So, this morning, there was a baby deer chilling in our backyard. Such a cute and tiny little thing...we went to work and came back, and Baby brought Mommy!
They were in our backyard all day. Just hanging out, eating raspberries and flowers, dogwood leaves.
That's about it for today. My sciatic nerve is being mean to me again...but I'm hoping that doesn't last long.
My Tim got his mission call!! He's going to Tacoma, Washington as well. He leaves in October. Sunday was Ryan Jones's farewell. He gave a good talk. Also on Sunday I went to Ogden and had lunch/dinner with some family. Me and my cousin Kevin had a grand time hanging out. We talked and laughed. We think we're hilarious so we laugh a lot. Well, I've got to go now. Until next time!

1 comments:

kyles anima said...

must be great living somwhere that deer hang out in your backyard!