BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's official...

I am enrolled in the Renaissance School of Massage Therapy! I start on August 4. I am way excited about it.
Last night I went boating with some neighbors and my parents, it was fun. I was actually able to get up on my knees knee boarding. That was an accomplishment.
Tonight there will be all sorts of festivities in my backyard-well, not all sorts...but there will be fire, Mallows, Starburst, and fun (of course). Hopefully it all goes well. I have no idea who's coming or how many people will be there, but it will be a party none-the-less.
My school of Irish Dance will no longer be Crawford...we're combining and taking the name of "An Daire Academy". An Daire is a school based out of Portland, Oregon. Apparently they're amazing, and hopefully more of our wants/needs will be satisfied by combining with them.

0 comments: