BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Nights, Happenings...and parties.

Alright, a recent thing...Stacy is not going back to Utah State. Weird, Shocking, yes...but it just doesn't feel right. So I am going to take a stab at massage therapy! It's always kind of been a thought and I had it as a plan B anyways. Thursday I have an appointment with the Renaissance School of Massage Therapy and we'll see how that goes. It's in Bountiful so it's close and I won't have to move. And I'll be done with school soon and can move on with my life. And they don't make you take ridiculous generals that we all know and hate. So I'm feeling really good about my decision.
I think I might be addicted to Step Dancing...now I know you're probably thinking, "That's nothing new." Oh I beg to differ...it is. Before I was just in love with Dance...now it's become a bigger part of who I am (If that is possible). I dance like everyday...for long periods of time. Hardshoe mostly. Last week I did quite the number on my heel, I couldn't wear shoes for a couple days. (Which put me out of dance for a couple days, tragic I know.) Sunday I was hardshoing in my garage for over 30 mins without much of a break, and I finally took a break and was drinking some water when I couldn't swallow anymore and threw up a little. It was mostly water-no worries. And I'm totally fine, it just surprised me. I've never done that before...
Ok, so last night I was hanging out (as is customary for me, and completely necessary for my sanity). When the thought came to me...party. Or more specifically, Parties. Good crap, the last party I went to was like two weeks ago! So, Tuesday, I'm planning a party with my friend, Lex. And hopefully that will work out. Campfire, games, music...and then, before we all part ways again for various reasons, School, Work, Missions, etc...a party that will be unlike any we've thrown/attended. An elegant party. How many times do you get the chance to dress up all fancy and get all dolled up? Not often...probly the last time I got the chance to do anything of the sort was for Senior Ball. Dude, I get excited over small and simple things, we know this...but I'll say it anyways...I am so excited for it!

0 comments: