BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm in Love

Alright, Last night I went to see Lord of the Dance at Kingsbury Hall. I for one, Loved it. The mens ensemble was stronger than the womens, and the women softshoe solos seemed pretty simple. The taps were pre-recorded, which was kind of a let down but made sense because the music would have drowned out the sound of the hardshoes. I got over it pretty fast.
When the Dark Lord came out with his warriors, I knew I was going to fall in love. And I did. That dance was one of my two favorite parts of the whole show.

I love that dance. And the Dark Lord was amazing. I loved him (maybe even more than the Lord of the Dance.)
My other favorite part was when the Lord of the Dance danced without music with his warlords.

I am so glad I was able to go see it. I saw Spirit of the Dance in Branson, MO for my 17th birthday. Which was way cool, it incorporated other styles of dance (Salsa, Ballroom, Tap, Jazz, even Hip-Hop) but it centered around Irish Dance. Lord of the Dance was great and it was a wonderful close to some very stressful and crazy-busy weeks. I'm hoping I can relax now..

0 comments: