BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Always Love

Always Love by Nada Surf (I am a HUGE fan of this song.)

I am now officially graduated! Yay!! No more school for me! It was a small little ceremony and a nice dinner. There were 5 total graduates, yours truly of course being one of them. I sent in my application to take my licensing test. It's a little of an intimidating thought..being completely done with school. I mean, right now it just feels like summer..but the thought of not having to go back at all is a little weird.
And, my sister is going to have a baby. She's about 3 months pregnant. Little baby-more affectionately known as Muppet (by me), should be here at the beginning of December.
On a different note...
Do Not, under Any circumstances let something fall on your toe and smash it. It hurts Real bad. Saturday, I opened the freezer and before I knew it something had catapulted out of the freezer and careened down making an abrupt halt right on top of my right fourth toe. Instantly swelling up and turning a lovely mixture of black and blue. At first I thought it was broken. I couldn't walk on it, I couldn't move it...any contact with anything hurt it. Now I can walk almost normal. And the bruise has gone from black and blue to purple and red and just a little blue. And! It's in the shape of a rainbow. (color bands and all, just not all the colors of a rainbow.)
Plus, I'm improving my room. I really like it so far. I'm probably going to be at my parents house for a bit longer because I have to pay off my student loan, AND I'll soon have a new car. Which is probably a good thing because I've been afraid to drive mine for about two weeks, and haven't driven it since last Tuesday. I was worried it might explode..and the gas pedal doesn't always work as it should...for graduation, my parents said they'd either help get a lesser expensive one, or put a down payment on a nicer one. Yay!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You're so spoiled. I hope you get a focus!(muppet does too)