BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

World Spins Madly On

From now on, I'm going to have all the titles of my entries from song titles/lines. This one being World Spins Madly On by The Weepies. Which just happens to be the song I'm listening to right now. No specific reason-although it is a fantastic song. I liked the title for this entry too.

Well Well...here I am. The past while has been quite interesting. I've done a lot. Re-connected with old friends whom I have missed like India misses Gandhi. I've strengthened relationships with friends who are my true friends. I've let people go out of my life because they were clearly not friends and I was just too blind to see it. Sucks, yes. But oh well, I'm much better off for it. I'm done with clinic for school, but I'm still getting requests and appointments. I'm heading into finals for my last two weeks of school. Ever. That is unless I decide to go back to school after graduation for something else..who knows. I had an adventure to Santa Barbara, a much needed getaway.
Mostly I'm posting now to put up pictures from Santa Barbara. My dad had a business meeting and my mom and I flew to California with him. While there, we met my dads high school foreign exchange student (from Sweden), Per, his fiancee, Kirsten, and his soon-t0-be-step-son, Jens, who is going to a semester of college in Santa Barbara. It was really cool meeting them, incredibly nice people. So here's some pictures from my trip (sorry there aren't any pics of us with the Swedes).



The Beach


Starfish
A huge boot. I got bored, and tried to see if maybe I could get inside it..I couldn't...it was too tall.
Fantastic, No? Oh Man..
I found Captain Jack Sparrow.
Turtle!

Water Lilly

I really liked these flowers.

Not so haunted looking haunted house. The guy said it was really haunted! Doesn't look it..I was kind of disappointed. This professor guy used to live in it, and he slipped in the bathroom and hit his head and drowned in the bathtub and died. And he's still there.
Solvang. A Dutch town, windmills, Danish food, totally authentic place. Pretty cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.