BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Closer

Closer by Joshua Radin

^^I love this guy..
Camping was awesome. We were only there a few days but it was fun. We just hung out, my cousins and aunt and I went on a hike for a few hours. We saw baby and mommy moose. And some deer. The weather was kind of crazy, the first day was on and off rain and very unpredictable (which made it fun.) and the next day it was majorly windy. The day we left it was nice.
I'm getting ready to get round two of the dental adventure done. I go in Friday morning. I'm getting more than the numbing stuff this time...thank goodness. So we'll see how that goes.
I've been itching to play with cameras lately, so hopefully I can get someone to go with me sometime soon. Preferably tomorrow because after that I'll be out of commission for a few days.

0 comments: