BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Humdrum

Humdrum by The Corrs

So, dental adventure #2 actually went better than dental adventure #1..which I did not expect, but it was nice. Triazolam is pretty good stuff. Combine that with the laughing gas and I did not care what was going on. I've healed pretty well, I only had a little swelling.
For some reason this week my stomach decided to rebel on me. I've felt like crap on toast since Wednesday. My stomach felt like it was imploding and my head felt like it was exploding. Not too fun. Today I'm doing alright though. Well enough to spray paint my desk, which isn't hard and it was nice to be outside in (spray paint fumed) fresh air. Spray-painting my desk is the start of re-doing my room.I've already got a new bookshelf, it makes my room look a lot less cluttered. (Which, with the size and layout of my room, is great.) I've got paint for the walls, and ideas rolling around in my head. I'm thinking it's going to look great when I get done with it.
So book update: In the Woods by Tana French is way good. It's about a detective who gets assigned to a murder case that hits a little too close to home-since the murdered 12 year old girl was found in his hometown, by the woods where his two best friends disappeared (he was found) 20 years prior. It's way intense, I recommend it. The Likeness is a sequel of sorts to it and is on my list to read.
I'm currently reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I'm about 1/4ish of the way through it and so far it's good-reminds me of me and some of my friends. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.
We found out this week that my sister is going to have a baby girl. That's pretty exciting.
UM!...I think that's all, well, all that I feel like expressing to cyber-world for anyone to read.

0 comments: