BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fireflies

Fireflies by Owl CitySo, my sisters doctor gave her the okay to come. She and Jarmo are with his family, we'll see them tomorrow.
Today I made Christmas Swirl chocolate chip Birthday cookies for on of my missionaries. I find it funny because I used "Christmas swirl" chocolate chips for his birthday next week. If you don't think that's at least a little funny, I guess you just have to be in my brain to find it funny. It's entertaining in there sometimes.
If you haven't listed to The Script yet--do it. Now. Also, I've been a fan of Safetysuit lately...so listen to them too. And if you like Irish music-listen to Natalie MacMaster. The first song I heard by her was Volcanic Jig. I seriously stopped everything I was doing and sat at my computer and just listened. I was pretty much in awe. Mostly because the music grabbed at me. Dance moves and footwork and ideas barreled into my head. Now I really want to find a way to pull off what I've got in my head. That's been happening more and more lately..
Well anyways, I've got stuff to go do. KBye.

0 comments: