BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Down

Down by Safetysuit

"Dreams aren't meant to be understood, just like tragedy isn't supposed to be adverted. Life just happens to us as it's supposed to. We learn to be happy when it's good and count our blessings when it goes wrong, and the only certainty is all of it just keeps happening." ~ Harold Abbott from 'Everwood'

That quote kind of stood out to me as I was looking for a way to start this post. This week has been, varietal, for lack of a better explanation. Lemme 'splain.
It all started when my old roommate Jacki came down from Logan to spend some time with me as she gets closer to entering the MTC (next Wednesday). We had such fun, and she ended up staying the night with me. That night, I read on Facebook my cousin was going to the hospital. So at 1:30am I found out that he has pneumonia, the flu, and maybe spinal meningitis.
The next morning results were in and it was pneumonia and swine flu. So he's quarantined. My mom, aunt, grandma and I took him some stuff to hopefully help him feel better. Like offering alms to the Gods, we placed the bags around and backed away. I think today is his last day of being quarantined. As of Thursday night when I last talked to him, he was feeling much better.
Thursday I found out one of my neighbors died. This came as such a shock to me. She was just 55. I still don't understand it. It doesn't make sense. She had an annurism and her brain bled out. It's so sad.
Yesterday I both recieved and gave a massage, went to work and ended the day with a double date. Sheree & Michael, me & Nathan. Michael and Nathan are cousins, both of whom are way funny. We went to a comedy club in Provo that is kind of like "Whose Line is it Anyway", It was hilarious. And the car ride to and from was also a riot. I don't think I've ever laughed so much on a date before.
So this week brought with it a bunch of different things. Which fits the quote I inserted above.
I've also got some more stuff going on that I'm not going to/can't really talk about yet--maybe soon..maybe not. Depends on if I feel like sharing it with whoever reads this thing.
Well, I'm gonna go now. KBye.

0 comments: