BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming by Radical Face

Lorelai
: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.

I, like Lorelai, have a great love of snow. So imagine my delight when I woke up this morning to beautiful, sparkly, drifting, pure, white snow. Today's gonna be a great day. I mean, it's go two of my most favorite things ever in the world involved! It starts with snow, and ends with dance. How could that deal get any sweeter?
I'm thinking all around, this is going to be a good week. Yesterday I heard from two of my favorite people/missionaries ever. I got an e-mail from Tim, and a letter from Jacki. Both making me smile. In honor of Tim and his e-mail this week, I will curl up with hot chocolate and watch a movie. Most likely will end up being Happy Feet, good memories.
This weekend, Carolyn and I are taking to the road to go and see our Katie in St. George.

So basically...it's all good.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I like winter because it means muppet will be here :)