BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Fantastic..

So, with all the stuff that I've got coming up starting today through the next who knows how long--I've been and will continue to be pretty dang busy.
Last night I went over to Alys house and we practiced the a Capella part of the double reel (hardshoe). Broke parts down, repeated over and over, then stitched all the parts together and did those over and over. Two hours and I wake up today and my left knee is really stressing. Stairs are not my friend. Walking isn't really my friend either. Will I back off and take it easy? Nope. I've got too much to do.
Performance today, two performances tomorrow, practice Sunday, Monday, Tuesday with a performance Tuesday night, class on Wednesday..So I've got to do those-THEN I can back off, take it easy and nurse my knee..even then I still can't go too soft on it. Haha.
So The Salt Lake parade is supposed to start around 10am, the Siamsa at noon, we'll be dancing underneath the white tents. Tuesday we're performing at half-time for the Jazz game. So, I've got a lot ahead of me. I hope you come out to see me if you can, it'd be great to see people.
Later.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I would come see you if I were there. We'd even come to the Jazz game(you know how Jason is about basketball)