BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting better.

Okay, well I'm at about 90% better. I still cough, but not near as much as I was. My nose is a little congested but it's almost nothing.
I went to the dance performance on Saturday night, it was fun. Because I don't have a wig yet, I bought at 5/8" curling iron- the smallest on made, and sat for an hour and a half while my ponytail got curled. It looked way good, and it stayed way curly through all the bouncing. I loved it. Dancing did set me back a little in the healing process because Sunday my cough was back, and I felt worse than I did the day before. But it was so worth it.
Finals are all going really good. I had 4 last week, and I have 7 this week for a total of 11 finals.
This Saturday is the Salt Lake City St. Patrick's Day parade at 9am at the Gateway mall, we'll be dancing down the street of the mall. Then at the Greek Orthodox Church at 12 noon is the Siamsa. It's gonna rock.

0 comments: