BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun times

St. Patrick's Day is over, and so are all the festivities that come with it. It was awesome. I had such a great past couple weeks (after I got done being sick). Parades, performances, parties, playing. The St. Patrick's day parade seemed longer this year. The Siamsa was fun. The Jazz Game half-time was Awesome! It looked way good, if you missed it and want to see it-you can find it on my Facebook. This is a birds-eye view of us at the parade.

I have a new favorite band. The Script, from Dublin Ireland. They're wonderful, they released their debut album in the U.S. on Tuesday. Since I was busy all day with St. Patrick's Day things, I went out and bought it yesterday. I love them. Danny, Mark and Glen.

This week I started 4th quarter, I have Lymphatic Massage, Visceral, Muscle Interaction, Segmented Massage, Hot Rock, Advanced Cranial. Plus ongoing clinic and study for big big tests.

1 comments:

K-Ry said...

I'll have to check out this new band of yours, they are mighty cute AND they have accents (which makes them even hotter!)