BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hmmmm...

It's been a few days, but eventful days nonetheless. Tuesday I went to a chiropractor for my back, he took x-rays and nothing "too serious" showed up...that's a good thing, right? My right hip is dropped and something is tilted forward...and my sciatica is inflamed. Fun! No. Pain. So I've been every day since, because it keeps slipping back, I have to go back today. Next week he said we'll start skipping days. I just hope it will help. The pain is almost paralyzing...that's how much it hurts. No words can explain it...but I am trying to keep a good outlook and positive attitude that it won't last forever.
Last night, Heidi and I went to the Secondhand Serenade concert...oh my flip. I am in love. Even more than I was. Some bands don't sound good live, but they were amazing-they sounded like them. And their drummer was awesome. They basically just rocked all around. They're coming back in August...I so want to go.

0 comments: