BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

Aighty, so, the official news on my diagnosis...L4 & L5 are out of place. My sacrum is tilted forward, my right hip is dropped, my sciatic nerve is inflamed and I have a knot in the dimple of my butt that's really tight and causing problems in my low back. (If you don't know what any of those things are, Google it, that's what I did. Ha ha) So, Dr. Knight is trying to fix me, and so far it seems to be working. Keep your fingers crossed. My pain has decreased- I can move now! Mainly now it's the motion of standing up and sitting down that freaks out at me.
I am still in wondering awe over Secondhand Serenade and their *fabulous* concert last Wednesday...hmm... :)
Friday, I went to a party at Colton's house, it was so good to see/talk to old friends again. I missed them. We haven't seen each other in forever but that didn't put any distance between us.
Saturday, I was hanging out with Moe, and met his cousin, Matt, and then we ended up going hot tubing at Matt's place. Pretty fun.
Well, that's 'bout it. I'm still alive, and trying to stay that way with everything that's going on; good and bad.

0 comments: