BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Update of sorts...

Well, I'm working back at Designs and Signs for the next week or so. Good news: I haven't even burned myself on the 400 degree press! But, the shirts and bags are really hot just off the press. Oh man...haha. Anyways....the chiropractor is helping with my pain.
I got an e-mail from Joe on Wednesday, it was short but sweet. 5 sentences and he made me cry--in a good way. I also got a letter from Andrew yesterday. I love hearing from my missionaries.

Tonight at 9pm a gathering will ensue at the Hattabaugh Hotel where many will surround Sir Colton as he opens his mission call. It's way exciting but sad at the same time. He's one of the last of my boys to go. It's going to be hard to send him off too, but it's alright, they may leave-but they come back.

0 comments: