BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OKay!

Yes, I do realize the subject is half-capitalized...it's sposed to be that way. For Dramatic affect.
Dance last night was absolutely wonderful. We started learning an 8-hand figure, and Aly taught me more of the Double Jig. When dance was over I picked up Rina on my way home and we hung out in my room and talked for a couple hours, then I took her home. Today I am sitting at work-very frustrated with the e-mail system because my roommate Jacki e-mailed the resume I had saved on her computer to me twice and I haven't received either e-mails. And it's been like two hours. So odds are I'll just end up typing yet another stupid resume. I just met my brother-in-laws (Jason) brother Jack. He just returned from his mission. Their family is going to Houston on Friday to see Jason and my sister Nicole. I wish they would take me with them. However, I am returning to Logan on Thursday afternoon and coming home Friday night. It will be a welcome and exciting adventure, I'm sure. Not sure where Heidi and I are going to stay just yet...but I've got friends that will let us stay with them.

"I listen to these songs that remind me of you...and wonder if any of it was true." That's been the thought going through my head regarding some things and situations lately. I don't want to go into specifics but the general point is---keep your promises.

0 comments: