BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Closer (24,25,26,27)

Closer by Joshua Radin

day 24- your last five facebook status'
*Thanks everyone who messaged, called and visited happy birthdays yesterday! I love you all. It meant a lot, you guys are the best. :)
*First me Gallbladder all weekend, now at the ER with the papa.
*Crazy weekend. Gallbladder attack, homecoming, viewing, continued gallbladder sickness..aye. I'm tired of hurting and feeling like tar.
*A Shine For Rainbows-great movie. Basically cried through the whole thing, hit a sob point in the middle. Kept crying after it was over. Highly recommend it-but keep something handy to wipe your tears.
*Of all the days for an Irish Dancer to have to go to work-today should not one of them...well hopefully my clients won't mind if I bust out in a jig or reel in the middle of the massage. ;)
day 25- what I would find in your bag
Which one? I have my dance bag and my purse. My dance bag has soft and hard shoes, black tape, ankle support, toe cushions, tennis ball, notes. My purse has hand sanitizer, lotion, chapstick/lip gloss, mints/gum, nail clippers, sharpie marker, pens, wallet, day planner, small notebook, glasses, grapefruit essential oil, camera.
day 26- what do you think about your friends
I could write novels on my friends. Bottom line is they are some of the best people I know. They are incredibly magnificent people and I don't know what I would do without them. Some I've known for years, some I've lost touch with and reconnected, some are related to me, some are pretty new, but I am grateful for each and everyone of them being in my life.
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Cause it seemed like fun. :)

0 comments: