BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Everything'll Be Alright (Day 13)

Everything'll Be Alright by Joshua Radin

day 13- a letter to someone

Dear Everybody.
While I've got you here I just have a few points I'd like to suggest. Just something I've been thinking about and have thought maybe we need a little reminder to us all in general. Be kind to one another. Be respectful. Be friendly. Smile. Don't judge. Give as many hugs as you can, and when you appreciate/care about/love/respect/etc. someone-tell them. It's always a good thing to hear. Be grateful for the daily blessings and gifts that we have; there is always something to be thankful for. Help your neighbors. Be there for each other through all things. We're all on this earth together-and so we might as well make it a wonderful place to be. I'll bet if we focused more on the positive things in life and ways we are blessed, perspectives would be a little brighter. Just a thought, do with it what you will and hopefully put into action for the greater well being of all of us.
Love,
Me
P.S. I love you.

0 comments: