BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Star Mile (Days 19,20,21)

Star Mile by Joshua Radin

Catching up again-I had a gallbladder attack this weekend so I'm a few days behind.
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
Most nicknames are just playoffs of my name. My mom calls me JoJo. Sometimes my sister will call me Josephine. Apparently my niece will be calling me Auntie Tacy when she gets talking. I have also been called: Stacky, Shawty, Miss Stacy, Principessa, to name a few.
day 20- someone you love
I love a lot of people for many different reasons. It's cruel to have me pick someONE. So we'll just go with one group of people: my family. Parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncle, grandparents, niece and nephew.
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
This combines a few things. Dance. Photography. Music. All make me deliriously happy. This picture was taken by my dad, edited by me. It won in a photo contest, also.

0 comments: