BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleeping On Top of Things (Days 7,8&9)

Sleeping On Top Of Things by The Voluntary Butler Scheme

Alright, I missed a few days from being sick. The bright side is my temperature is no longer 103 degrees and I can almost swallow without wanting to cry. I went to the doctor and while the strep throat test came back negative, I'm being treated for it anyway. Plus I have an ear infection. I haven't had an ear infection since I was like 12. I'm feeling better today than I have been so while I'm trying to push the liquids I figured I'd catch up on this 30 day thing. So since I need to catch up there will be days 7, 8 and 9 all on this post.
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Hopefully this one won't require explanation. But basically at the end of the day it all comes down to Him.

day 8- short term goals for this month and why
Um....this month I just am excited for Celtic Celebration on Saturday (for which I WILL be recovered). And my birthday. As far as goals go-just keep taking care of my health.
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
Haha, funny. The past few days I really haven't done anything. I've thought my fever broke twice already-but I think it's finally gone now. So-that's something to be proud of!

0 comments: