BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Than Anyone (Day 3)

More Than Anyone by Gavin DeGraw

Day 3: A picture of you with friends

Eric, Lex, Morgan, Me, Joseph and Talia hanging out in my basement one night. (The weekend before I went to Ireland)
I have known these amazing people for years. I went to Junior High with Lex and Talia, and Eric married Lex a few years ago, Morgan and Joseph I have known through High School. These friends are super important to me and where there for me faithfully and unfailingly through some of my toughest trials-they never left my side. I would not be the person I am today without these people. I love each of them dearly and feel lucky to call them friends.

Lindsays Rigby and Hanson, Carolyn and I one new years. These girls are incredible friends of mine. Rigby and I are actually related (like 5th cousins, but related nonetheless) and have known each other since Jr. High. Hanson and I bonded at a party sophomore year over me telling her to stick her hand in my gut. :D Carolyn and I became close friends as she was the TA in my band class. Each has strengthened me and shown their undying friendship for which I am incredibly grateful they are in my life.

My Tim and my Jacki. I met both up in Logan. Jacki was my roommate-we bonded over walking through the cemetery at night, and taking random road trips on Saturdays. Many late night deep conversations and midnight root beer runs. She's an outstanding friend and I cannot wait for her to come home from her mission next month. Hugs will not do it-we will most likely nearly tackle each other the first time we see each other again. She and I met Tim one night at an institute party the beginning of the semester. She, James, Tim and I saw each other every day since until Christmas break that year. We bonded over eating ice cream in the closet, hockey games and blanket forts in my living room at 2am. Frosting fights and making scones for general conference.
I have the absolute best friends I could ever ask for. I am grateful for each and every one of them. More friend pictures to come for day 11.

1 comments:

alexis mackay said...

YAY! I like this one!