BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Higher Window (Day 11)

Higher Window by Josh Groban

day 11- another picture of you and your friends

Emma, Aly, Sarah, me and Kiramey. My old dance friends from my old dance school. I loved dancing with these girls and miss them a lot. But my new dance school is better suited to what I want from dance. We had a ton of fun and lots of parties and after dance trips to Dee's. Even though I was the youngest by like 5 years, our ages never seemed to matter-or even noticed for that matter. We just meshed and got along really well. This picture was taken on one of our dinners at MacCool's Pub.


This is me with Mindy. She's my new dance friend. She's pretty cool, we get along well. We're going to Riverdance together on April 2nd.


A Group from high school-at Darin's farewell. I'm not going to name them all. But this was kind of my central group of friends in high school-plus or minus a few people. We had a lot of good times.
ONE MORE

Elise, Myself, and Colton. We're a pretty great trio. Colton and I met in 9th grade when our jr. high's came together for one Valentine's dance. We had a friend in common and she introduced us and we danced together. Colton also took me to Sr. Ball. He's basically awesome. Elise and I met my senior year of high school through Joe. He and I were hanging out one day and she showed up, too. Joe had to go somewhere and while he was gone I saw that her key lanyard said "IRELAND" and I said we should be friends. She agreed. And that was that. Seriously-that's how we became friends. And pretty great friends right from that moment on. We immediately started laughing and whatnot and when Joe came back I think he may have been a little startled/confused at what he missed because we were acting like we'd known each other for years before then. It's a great story. She was and is one of my top confidants. We have many great conversations- either about serious matters or our never ending Gilmore Girls quotes. :)

0 comments: